DuPont Tychem TK High Visibility Encapsulated Level A Suit with double storm flap over front gas tight zipper closure offers barrier protection against 322 challenge chemicals. Tychem TK suit fabric with immense chemical barrier properties renders high tear and puncture resistant with enhanced durability. Double taped seam suit offers highest level of protection from liquid splash and vapor or gas exposures for wearer and respiratory equipment. Suit with expanded back offers to hold self-contained air breathing apparatus and internal adjustable waist belt offers enhanced fit. Suit with 3 layer laminated expanded faceshield is made of 40 mil PVC / 5 mil Teflon / 20 mil PVC and renders wide viewing angle of 220 deg. Inside and outside garment of suit is covered by sewn seam through heat sealing and is made of compatible chemical resistant material. Front entry patterned suit has extra long vapor tight zipper helps in easy donning and doffing of suit. Suit featured with storm flap cover over zipper lets wearer secure it with rugged hook and loop material to avoid interference at zipper. It has integrated neoprene gloves made of 5 layer laminate film offering broad range of chemical protection with enhanced physical, mechanical durability. Suit with integrated socks features attached flaps pattern to cover boot tops and minimize the invasion of liquid. Suit offers two exhaust valves and one-way valves which are located on left back of head and right lower back. Exhaust valve helps to release higher pressure inside encapsulating garments and simultaneously avoid inward leakage of external vapors or particles into the garment. It is certified compliant to the 2012 edition of NFPA 1994 suit with open on demand one-way valve has splash covers made of barrier to avoid liquid invasion. NAFTA and TAA compliant suit can be used in applications like hazmat, industrial and domestic preparedness applications.
- Certified compliant to the 2012 edition of NFPA 1994, Class 2 Standard on Protective Ensembles for First Responders to CBRN Terrorism Incidents by an independent third party certification organization.
- Class 2 garments are designed for situations where there is an immediate danger to life and health (IDLH) and must be worn with a self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA), This is the highest level of protection under the NFPA 1994 standard.
- Encapsulated Level A garment design is our highest level of protection from liquid splash and vapor/gas exposures for both the wearer and respiratory equipment.
- Double taped seams provide strong chemical resistance against heavy liquid splashes, a sewn seam is covered, both inside and outside of garment with compatible chemical resistant material by heat-sealing.
- Expanded faceshield provides wide 220 degree viewing angle, EX faceshield is three-layer laminate composed of 40 mil PVC / 5 mil Teflon / 20 mil PVC.
- NFPA 1994 Class 1
- ASTM F739
- Circumstances of chemical/biological terrorism incidents where the substance involved creates an immediate threat, is unidentified and of unknown concentration
Tychem should not be used around heat, flames, sparks or in potentially flammable or explosive environments. Garments made of Tychem fabrics should have slip-resistant or anti-slip materials on the outer surface of boots, shoe covers, or other garment surfaces in conditions where slipping could occur.
- Double Storm Flap Over Hook And Loop
- Tychem TK
- 25 mil
- Double Taped Seams