DuPont Tychem F Taped Sewn Seams Coverall with storm flap over front zipper closure offers protection against 181 challenge chemicals including chemical warfare agents and toxic industrial chemicals for at least 30 min. Coverall featuring three piece hood pattern offers a longer zipper which lengthens up to chin to render full coverage of neck area and fit perfectly around respirator. Tychem F coverall in low visibility grey fabric features elastic wrist and elastic ankle for a tight as well as a secure fit. Coverall featuring storm flap covers zipper offers wearer to seal with adhesive strip to avoid interference at zipper. Coverall's sewn seam is covered with a strip is seal through heating and made up of compatible chemical resistant material. Coverall with taped seams offer immense protection against heavy liquid splashes and can be used in applications like emergency medical services, law enforcement and military personnel.
- Taped seams provide strong chemical resistance against heavy liquid splashes.
- 3-piece hood design with longer zipper that extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area and good fit around a respirator.
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be sealed by the wearer with adhesive strip to prevent intrusion at zipper.
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist.
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at ankle.
- Law Enforcement
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Technicians
- Military Personnel
- Adhesive Storm Flap Over Front Zipper
- Tychem F
- Taped Seams