The new H&H Dry Sterile Burn Dressing and Super Combat Cravat puts a multi-purpose emergency tool into every aid kit. By making a dry sterile burn dressing in the shape of a large cravat, first aid providers have a product that works as a burn dressing, tourniquet, sling, and other capabilities.
The new Dry Sterile Burn Dressing and Super Combat Cravat is made from two layers of spun bond polypropylene, 45" X 45" x 63" that has two (2) sewn reinforcement seams, high strength polyester lock stitched, located off of each edge from the edge and apart. The dressing material meets TCCC November 2009 guidelines for burns.
The dressing is sterile, non-adherent and is vacuum packaged in a 3 mil nylon poly barrier bag. It is 33% larger than the available cravats and, after vacuum sealing is 50% smaller in cube then the present products. The package contains two (2) #3 closed safety pins and a rubber band separately packaged in a 2 mil nylon poly bag.
The H&H Dry Sterile Burn Dressing and Super Combat Cravat is standard issue in the following U.S. military kits:
- MES AIR AMBULANCE (UAC 244A)
- MES MINE RESISTANT AM (UAC 254A)
- MES GROUND AMBU/2008 (UAC 256B)
- MES AIR AMBULAN-2006 (257A)
- MES AIR AMB-2010 (UAC 257B)
- MES SO TACTICAL-2008 (UAC 268B)
- MES PHYICAL THER-2006 (UAC 412A)
- MES SO CA TREAT ASSES (UAC 506A)
- MES SO EXP TRMT (UAC 551A)
- MES SO EXP TRMT (UAC 8551)
- CONSEQUENCE MANAGEM (UAC 9118)
- MMS PHYSICAL OCC-2005 (UAC N312)
- MMS ORTHO CAST CL2005 (UAC N314)
- MMS PHYS THER AUG2005 (UAC N412)
- MMS MED SVC 84B-2005 (UAC N513)
- MMS MED SVC 164B-2005 (UAC N713)
Package Dimensions: 4" x 2" x 3/8"
Package Weight: .3 oz