The Deluxe CRiSis Manikin with Interactive ECG Simulator and Advanced Airway Management is a complete resuscitation system that presents challenges you may face in real world situations, with five major features allowing practice of several simulation scenarios.
Each manikin consists of an “Airway Larry” Airway Management Trainer Head, Blood Pressure Arm, Defibrillation Chest Skin, full body CPR manikin, and IV Arm. Ideal for ACLS, paramedic, EMT, and nursing training at every level.
The Deluxe CRiSis Manikin with Interactive ECG Simulator and Advanced Airway Management also includes an Interactive ECG Simulator. This arrhythmia/pacing simulator recreates 17 adult heart rhythms and 17 pediatric rhythms. With an external pacer, you can simulate electronic capture.
You can also simulate cardioversion with manual, semiautomatic, or automatic defibrillation. Modular components allow you to create a manikin to suit your needs.
- Laryngospasms (manual)
- Tongue Edema (manual)
- Five-year warranty.
- Compatible airway management devices include E.T., E.O.A., E.T.L., L.M.A., E.G.T.A. Combitube, and King Systems.
- Cricoid cartilage allows for practice of Sellick maneuver.
- Oral, nasal, and digital intubation capabilities.
- Palpable carotid pulse (manual).
- Realistic anatomy of the mouth, tongue, oral pharynx, larynx, epiglottis, vocal cords, trachea, and esophagus.
- Separate left and right lungs for auscultation.
- Suctioning capabilities.
Blood Pressure Arm:
- Auscultatory gap can be turned on and off.
- Instructor determines systolic and diastolic levels, heart rate, and sound volume.
- Palpable radial pulse.
- Speaker in arm reproduces real blood pressure sounds.
- Five Korotkoff phases can be turned on and off.
- Fully articulated head, neck, and jaw.
- Jaw thrust.
- Palpable and visual landmarks.
- Compatible with all standard brands and types of defibrillators, monitors, and patient simulators.
- Internal load box prevents shocks from going to the patient simulator.
- Designed to handle up to maximum recommended 360 Joules
- Manual, automatic, and semi-automatic defibrillation.
- Monitor manikin like a real patient at four ECG sites and two defibrillation sites.
- Articulated at the biceps for antecubital and dorsal access.
- Bony landmark at shoulder to identify muscle tissue for intramuscular injections.
- Replaceable skin and veins.
- Realistic flashback from a pressurized system.