- High Oxygen concentration levels over the whole flow range
- Variable Flow rate up to 5 l/min
- OSD Sensor for continuously monitoring Oxygen levels
- Visual and audible alarms for low Oxygen levels, power failure, pressure drop and service required
- Circuit breaker with reset function
- The new rotary valve is designed for durable, quiet performance. Life testing shows exceptional reliability for 10 million cycles (over 5 years of average use @ 5,000 hrs/yr).
- Introducing the DeVilbiss/GSE compressor: evaluated by accelerated life testing, shows exceptional projected life. Along with the Thomas Nexus compressor (both found on 515A models), we provide unsurpassed compressor reliability.
ï¿½ The 515A uses a simple, reliable, and predictable operating system which lowers the cost of ownership for the HME provider.
- A fixed, recessed humidifier port is very convenient and helps prevent humidifier bottle and connection breakage.
- The pressure compensated flow meter permits use of a long cannula while maintaining an accurate flow setting. The flow meter knob can also be locked for added patient safety