The compact, fully functional adult BVM that reduces storage space by up to 75% compared to traditional manual resuscitators
- Compact adult BVM that reduces storage space by up to 75% of traditional BVM’s
- Quick to deploy and does not need to be manually inflated prior to use
- Comes with 6’6” of oxygen tubing for delivering supplemental oxygen when available
- Compact and collapsible BVM in a rugged, hard plastic, twist-top case
The Cyclone New & Improved Pocket BVM is today’s most compact, easy-to-use BVM available to provide ventilatory support to patients who are not breathing or who are in respiratory distress. Its unique collapsible design is quick-to-deploy, easy-to-operate and does not need to be manually inflated prior to use. To help reduce rescuer fatigue, this BVM requires minimum pressure for compression of the bag to ventilate and quickly recovers its shape during use. Packaged in a rugged, hard plastic, twist-top case, the Cyclone New & Improved Pocket BVM comes complete with oxygen tubing for delivering supplemental oxygen when possible.
- Packaged - L 5.25 in x W 5.25 in x D 3 in.
- Weight: 17.7 oz
- NSN #: 6515-01-568-0193