The Comprehensive kit set the standard for backcountry medical care over 20 years ago and continues to do so today. Group leaders will find everything they need to care for a large group on an extended trip in easily accessible, injury specific compartments, thanks to the Easy Care organization system.
Key features include a fold-out organization panel for medications, a detachable Ultralight / Watertight summit kit featuring DryFlex technology, and supplies to treat basic and advanced illnesses and trauma, including:
- Glutose Gel
- Dental repair items
- A scalpel
- Oral rehydration salts
- A sterile scrub brush
- Numerous bandages and dressings.
This kit features best in class brand named products with its inclusion of After Bite and Easy Access Bandages, the biggest innovation to bandages since adhesion. So easy to open and apply you'll say WOW. Benefit from our efficient kit building process which increases capacity and boasts a faster turnaround rate.
Benefits and Features:
- Administer CPR Safely - CPR Face Shield for protected mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
- Basecamp or Backpack Duty - Detachable Ultralight / Watertight bag for summit attempts or trips away from basecamp.
- Clean and Close Wounds - Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds.
- Element-proof Storage - Water-resistant outer zipper and urethane inner windows with -20F/-28C cold-crack rating.
- Manage Pain and Illnesses - Oral Rehydration Salts, Glutose Gel, emergency dental repair, inflammation, diarrhea, upset stomach, cold & flu medications included.
- Provide Hospital-Quality Care - Hospital-quality tools, including EMT Shears and precision forceps set the standard for backcountry medical care.
- Stabilize Fractures and Sprains - Flexible Support Splint plus a wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- Stay Organized - Fold-out medications organizer.
- Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine By Eric A. Weiss, M.D. - The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions; and information on how to use the components of your Adventure Medical Kit.
- 10 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 10 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 3"
- 2 - Bandage, Stockinette Tubular, 1" x 4"
- 4 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 4 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 4 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 2 - Eye Pad, Sterile
- 3 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 - Instructions, Easy Care Bleeding
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 8" x 10"
Blister / Burn
- 1 - Aloe Vera Gel with Lidocaine, 1 oz
- 2 - GlacierGel (Small Rectangular)
- 1 - Molefoam, 5" x 6"
- 2 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)
- 1 - CPR Face Shield
- 1 - Instructions, Easy Care CPR
- 1 - Dentemp, Filling Mixture with Pain Relief
- 1 - Duct Tape, 2" x 5 Yards
Fracture / Sprain
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 3"
- 2 - Bandage, Triangular
- 1 - Instructions, Easy Care Fracture & Sprain
- 1 - C-Splint, 4" x 36"
- 1 - EMT Shears, 4"
- 1 - Pencil
- 3 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Thermometer, Digital
- 1 - Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- 3 - Patient Assessment Form
- 5 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 3 - After Bite Wipe
- 1 - Antacid, Pkg./12
- 6 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 5 - Cold Medicine, Medicidin-D, Pkg./2
- 3 - Cortisone Cream 1%, 1/32 oz (.9 g)
- 6 - Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./1
- 1 - Glutose Paste (Glucose 15 g)
- 5 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 - Instructions, Easy Care Medications
- 2 - Oral Rehydration Salts
- 2 - Dryflex Waterproof Bag, 6" x 9"
- 2 - Plastic Vial, Flip-top, Large
- 2 - Plastic Vial, Flip-top, Small
- 1 - Matches, Waterproof
Suture / Syringe
- 1 - Scalpel, Sterile, Disposable, #11 Blade
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 - Instructions, Easy Care Wound
- 2 - Povidone Iodine, 3/4 oz
- 1 - Scrub Brush, Sterile
- 1 - Syringe, Irrigation, 20 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 - Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
- 3 - Skin Tac Adhesive Wipes
- 4 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
- 1 - Wound Closure Strips, 1/4" x 4", Pkg./10
Weight and Dimensions:
Weight = 3.28 lbs
Dimensions = 11 x 8.5 x 7