This system includes everything necessary for rapid evacuation of mass casualties in a chem-bio environment. Because we never know how far away we can get from the Hot-zone we are including continuous loop twisted polypropylene ropes,1 each, for distances of 100 ft., 150 ft. and 200 ft. Longer ropes are available by special order. This kit allows as many as 4 rescuers in level A to work in the Hot-zone on a major incident. There are 2 Skeds for each rescuer in level A. There are also 4 clean Skeds for moving patients from the warm zone to decon to prevent dragging contaminated litters outside the area. Free videos are available.
Note: It would be advisable to have a shower system between the hot and warm zone to drag patients through to initially decon the patients and litters. This will be extremely important if they need to wait any length of time before going through the decon station. Ambulatory patients can also walk through it.
This kit consists of:
- 12 HMD Sked Stretchers & 3 rapid deployment bags
- Skyhook Rope Winch System (SK-2530)
- Bagged continuous loop rope 200ft. distance
- Bagged continuous loop rope 150ft. distance
- Bagged continuous loop rope 100ft. distanceNote: Amount of rope is double the distance and the ends are spliced together at the factory. Longer rope is available upon request.
- 2 knot passing pullies
- 2 2-inch polypropylene slings
- 14 large aluminum D carabiners
- 40ft. 1/2 inch nylon kernmantle rope
- 2 8mm PMI prussik cord
- 8 Haz-Mat rope grabs
- 40ft. 1/2 inch polypropylene solid braid rope
- 1 100 foot extension cord with reel
- 1 large screw driver
This kit is designed for a large mass casualty incident. (More HMD Skeds may be needed)
*This item does not qualify for free shipping.