Combat Gauze stops arterial and venous bleeding in seconds
Fast-acting Combat Gauze from North American Rescue is the ultimate wound care dressing. Tailored to the needs of combat and tactical medical personnel, this hemostatic dressing combines surgical gauze with a proprietary inorganic material to deliver three important benefits. It stops blood flow. It's inert. It's non-allergenic.
The material, pliable and familiar to medical personnel, can be fitted to any size or shape wound (including penetrating wounds). Plus, it is easily removed once clotting has taken place. Combat Gauze comes in rolls four yards long by three inches wide.
The Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care recently recommended Combat Gauze as the first-line hemostatic product.
- Surgical gauze with proprietary inorganic material to stop bleeding in seconds
- Packaged in 3 in. x 4 yd lengths
- Easily removed once clotting occurs
- Can be fitted to any size or shape wound
- Recommended by Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care
- H 4 in. x W 3.5 in. x D 1.25 in.
- L 4 yd x W 3 in.
- 0.8 oz