This replica of the human skull by 3B Scientific is a fantastic tool for teaching and learning the anatomy of the skull. The muscle origins (red) and insertions (blue) are shown in color on the left side of the skull. Cranial bones and structures are numbered on the right side. This skull model identifies over 140 anatomical details.
- High-quality original casts
- Skull is handmade of hard, unbreakable plastic
- Highly accurate representation of the fissures, foramina, processes, sutures etc.
- Can be disassembled into Skull Cap, Base of Skull and Mandible
- As an option, you can insert a 5-part brain (C 18) into the skull
This high quality skull is a great anatomy teaching tool!