The Practi-MASK® CPR training mask is a cost effective tool for classroom training of CPR, and provides an alternative to the use of a traditional CPR resuscitator with human use one-way valve. The Practi-MASK® combined with a Practi-VALVE® CPR training valve is all that’s needed, offering a savings of 35% or more The Adult/Child Practi-MASK® includes a soft, pliable bladder for conforming to manikin faces and is sold in packs of ten. Masks do not have oxygen port and are for training only. LATEX FREE
- CLEAN ONLY FOR TRAINING USE!
- Soak for 10 minutes in a mixture of 64 parts water to 1 part bleach. Never clean valve. Rinse with water and air dry. Replace valve after each training use.
Product Weighs and Dimensions
5000TM – Practi-MASK® Adult/Child
- 10 Masks per box | 10 boxes per case
- Box Dimensions: 9 x 7.5 x 4.75 inches | 1 lb
- Case Dimensions: 26 x 19 x 9 inches | 10 lbs