CPR Link provideas Teaching and Testing Stations designed for use by either the indivdual student or an entire group.
- Teach CPR for Adults, Children, and Neonates
- Monitor the compression and ventilation waveforms produced by your students
- Show the waveform results to your students
- Save as many results as you wish on your computers
- Print only shose results you need
CPRLink connects between any Gaumard CPR simulator and any computer having an XP operating system.
- CPRLink module linking simulator with your computer
- Interactive software featuring color graphics, teaching and testing stations
- BLS manual published by the AHA (American Heart Association)
- Cable connection from CPRLink to your computer
- Carrying bag