This item has been discontinued by manufacturer and replaced with item #171-00150
The Resusci Anne CPR-D is an adult CPR training manikin focusing on performance and skill in CPR and defibrillation actions during the scenario. The combination of the Micro-Heartsim and SkillReporter modules allows comprehensive instructor-to-student debriefing and documentation of key events. Additionally, first aid and extrication practice can be incorporated into the learning by adding the optional first aid and rescue limbs.
- Educationally effective by focusing on the performance level of key CPR and defibrillation skills and techniques
- Cost efficient through easy to use and maintain disposable airways and reusable faces
- Realistic full-body anatomy and landmarks provide the essential features necessary to learn realistic victim handling and quality adult CPR and defibrillation skills
- Enhanced student motivation through use of the optional SkillReporter and Micro-Heartsim modules, allowing both realtime CPR performance feedback and added cardiac rhythm introduction during training. A comprehensive performance report for after-action instructor-to-student debriefing may also be printed
- Modular design allows various limbs to be attached to enhance training