1201 Carbon Monoxide and Methane Monitor Methane alarms at 5000 ppm. Visual and Audio alarms at CO level of 30 ppm, 60 ppm, and 120 ppm
So Reliable they carry a five year guarantee, including the sensor.
Solid state AGS Technology requires no calibration - only occasional verification.
First Responders - you can afford to protect yourselves and your patients. Put a monitor on a bag with every crew and CO exposure becomes a manageable danger for you and your patient.
Operators can be trained in minutes. Just turn the monitor on, it will self check, zero and report. You can now provide a ver visible and important service affordably, effectively and efficiently.
- Reliable AGS Technology - consistent solid state sensor performance.
- Low Maintenance - no routine calibration.
- Easy to Use - simple on/off with single alarm silence button.
- Cost Effective - low cost of ownership.
- Lightweight, Rugged Design - weighs just 4.8 oz. with batteries.
- Portable - shirt pocket size, measures just 3.9" x 2.3" x 0.9"
- Certified Intrinsically Safe - approved by Underwriters Laboratory Inc. for use in Class 1 Division 1, Groups A, B, C and D environments.
- Low Battery Warning - battery low and battery dead indication.
- Audible and Visual Alarm Indicators - alarms at CO levels of 30, 60, and 120 ppm and at Methane level of 5000 ppm.
- Vibrating Alarm Indicator Option - alerts user to danger even in noisy environments*
- CO and CO with Methane Versions Available - more functionality for little added cost.
- Data-Logger Versions Available -record ambient gas levels for later analysis. **
* A vibrate alarm can be added to all monitors for $29.95
** Data logging can be added to 1200 series monitors for $75.00
-The Snif technology updates every 4 seconds when in alarm. This feature will allow searching for the source of CO or monitoring trends, i.e.; does opening a window help.