Bradley Navigator Thermostatic Mixing Valve, designed for use in commercial applications. Valve designed specifically to provide tepid water required for drench shower and eye wash applications.
Includes fixed cold water bypass and anti-scald positive shut-off to protect users. Powerful liquid filled thermostat with 10 year warranty insures constant outlet temperature. Provides tepid water as required by ANSI Z358.1. 7 GPM @ 30 psi. Rough brass finish. Complements Bradley's full line of eye wash products.
Incoming 1/2" NPT connections, outlet is 1/2" NPT. Dial thermometer. Maximum operating pressure of 125 PSI. Minimum temperature differential of 15 degrees Fahrenheit between incoming hot water temperature and valve set point.
- Adjustable temperature range of 65 deg F - 95 deg F
- Bradley - only manufacturer of emergency fixtures and valves
- Single valve design
- Factory pre-set at 85°f
- 8 gpm at 30 psi
- Universal mounting capability
- Built-in cold water bypass assures cold flow
- Easily installed and serviced
- 10 year limited warranty