Be prepared for an emergency in locations where there is no permanent potable water supply. Insulated heater jacket thermostatically controls water in weather conditions down to -10°F (-23°C).
Uses a standard 120VAC grounded power cord. Unit operates by activating the large, highly visible, push handle. Highly visible, yellow insulated jacket made of 200 Denier foam-backed nylon oxford w/clear vinyl pocket for electrical connections.
Eyewash yoke wrapped with heat trace cable and lined with pipe insulation for further freeze protection. Silicone rubber drum heaters have tension spring and hook fasteners
- Pressurized eye-face wash with 10 gallon tank and heater jacket and twin chrome plated brass soft flow eyewash heads
- Complies with ansi standard z358.1 when used exclusively as an eyewash
- Insulated heater jacket thermostatically controls water in weather conditions down to -10 degrees f to -23 degrees c
- Universal identification sign and inspection tag included
- Secondary thermostat with manual reset prevents over heating of water
- Limited Warranty