- Individually wrapped pairs for convenient rapid deployment
- Textured for improved wet and dry gripping
- Longer and thicker than standard examination gloves
- Form fitting
- Extended, beaded cuff for quick and easy donning
- Sand color
- Available in sizes S, M, L and XL
Bear Claw oltimate Nitrile gloves are made of 100% Nitrile material which is free of the allergens found in standard latex gloves. They are engineered to give our users high performance by offering both maximum protection and unsurpassed tactile sensitivity. This carefol attention to detail includes textured fingertips to help with fine motor skills, beaded cuffs for quick and easy donning and a thickened palm for durability and reliability.
These ambidextrous gloves are packaged 25 pairs per bag. Designed for single-use only.
- Length: 11.8 in.
- Cuff Thickness (mils): 4.7
- Palm Thickness (mils): 6.0
- Finger Thickness (mils): 8.0
- Packaged (25 pairs): L 4.75 in. x W 6 in. x D 4 in.
- Individual pair: L 2.5 in. x W 1 in. x D .8 in.
- Weight: 16.1 oz