Constructed of a high-density polyethylene shell supported by a permanently attached, heavy-duty, aluminum frame. Molded-in runners and handholds make it easy to handle. Chemical, UV, rust, and corrosion resistant. Tag lines should always be used when lifting the basket stretcher. Easily replaceable closed-cell foam pad is attached inside the stretcher for patient comfort. Four two-piece 5' quick-release patient restraints are simple to use and permit the rescuers to easily change the position of the straps to fit each patient.
The Model 71-M Non-Metallic Basket Stretcher is adapted for use in subways and mining areas where electrical hazards or sparks could hamper rescue efforts. Features a plastic coated frame, plastic rivets, wooden runners and hook-and-loop restraints.
- Ideal for most rescue situations
- Wooden runners and molded handholds make it easy to handle, even over rough terrain.
- Constructed of a high-density polyethylene shell, supported by a permanently attached, heavy-duty aluminum frame
- Closed cell foam pad is attached inside stretcher for patient comfort.
- Chemical, UV, rust and corrosion resistant
- Non-metallic design for use in subways and mining areas where electrical hazards or sparks could hamper rescue efforts
- Aluminum frame is plastic-coated and permanently fastened with plastic rivets.
- Quick-fastening hook-and-loop closures replace metal buckles on patient restraints.
- Brass lifting grommets are omitted to ensure low conductivity.
*This item does not qualify for free shipping.