The Basic Buddy CPR Manikin is a dramatic, inexpensive, and state-of-the-art manikin designed for teaching individuals or large groups the life-saving techniques of CPR. This manikin offers a realistic and affordable way to provide each student with their own CPR manikin.
The one-piece, disposable lung/mouth protection system makes this manikin completely sanitary - there is no risk of cross contamination and no need to sanitize the manikins after use! The airway opens using the head tilt/chin lift method, and there is a visible chest rise when ventilated. The xiphoid process provides an anatomical reference point for hand placement and compressions. The manikin also features both adult and child capabilities.
NOTE: Only use AED pads designed for foam body manikins.
- Adult and child capabilities
- No messy cleanup
- Lightweight and portable
- Economical - each student can have their own manikin
- Totally sanitary, one-piece lung/mouth protection system
- Realistic chest rise
- Unique airway system opens and closes with proper technique
- Simple to use
- Tough and durable
- Rebreathing airway
- Anatomically correct with palpable landmarks
- 5 Adult/Child Manikins
- 50 Lung/Mouth Protection Bags
- 5 Lung Insertion Tools
- 1 Carrying Case
- Instruction Manual
- 5 Year Warranty