The AmbuMan Advanced is Ambus latest training manikin generation, which is made to fulfill all the needs of Advanced Life Support (ALS) - Training. The focus of the manikins is on the algorithm: Airway management, ECG simulation, defibrillation and the training of I.V. and I.O. access techniques. The core is the AmbuMan with the latest, integrated Ambu Wireless Technology. The browser-based Ambu Manikin management Module allows the wireless control, documentation and monitoring of the performance of the trainees. The Ambu Manikin Management Module is the central interface, where all data and information come together: compression depth, correct hand position, ventilation volume stomach inflation. Using AmbuMan Advanced, you can create custom scenarios and adapt them perfectly to different course concepts. The AmbuMan Advanced is the ALS training manikin for professionals.
Customized Scenario Training:
The AmbuMan Advanced offers new possibilities for implementation of course concepts in accordance to the demand of instructors and the current ERC/AHA guidelines, especially the 2015 guidelines. Your creativity has no limits. The intuitive user interface allows a creation of custom scenarios quick and easy. These can manually be adjusted during the training, depending on the training situation. The CPR parameters and manual events are documented wireless and included into the evaluation and debriefing.
New Level of debriefing
Individual trainee evaluation in group training for more efficient training. Each particiapants receives his personal results (up to four participants).
(Full body manikin including I.V. arm, I.O. leg (including 1 x kit I.O. access), integrated Ambu Wireless Technology, Ambu manikin Management Module and Transport box.)
- Latest Ambu Wireless Technology.
- Robust and durable.
- Individually programmable scenarios.
- Browser-based Ambu manikin Management Module for control, documentation and monitoring.
- High flexibility by operating system-independent access and control.
- Individual review possibility in group training (up to four participants).
- Parallel multiple access of various devices for visualization of the performance.
- Display of a realistic patient monitor with 12-lead ECG.
- Custom programming of ECG rhythms possible.
- Play sound i.e. respiratory sounds.
- Training of airway management.
- Training of i.v. and i.o. access techniques.
AmbuMan Advanced IV
- Fullbody manikin includes: i.v. arm, i.o. leg
(incl. 1 x Kit i.o. Access), integrated Ambu Wireless
Technology, Ambu Manikin Management Module,
AmbuMan Advanced (No IV)
- Fullbody manikin, integrated Ambu Wireless
Technology, Ambu Manikin Management
Module, transport box