Adult & Child CPR Anytime® KIT
The AHA’s Adult & Child CPR Anytime Kit contains everything you need to learn the lifesaving skills of CPR, AED awareness, and choking relief in about 20 minutes.
CPR Anytime allows you to learn in the comfort and privacy of your home or workplace. Plus, CPR Anytime is completely portable, so it is easy to share with family and friends. CPR Anytime kits also can be used to train small groups and community organizations.
- 1 bilingual (English/Spanish) Adult & Child CPR Anytime DVD
- 1 Mini Anne® personal CPR manikin
- 1 bilingual Skills Reminder Card
- 1 Mini Anne replacement lung
- Manikin wipes Intended Audience: Adult & Child CPR Anytime is for anyone who wants to learn basic CPR skills, choking relief, and AED awareness, and does not need a course completion card to meet a job requirement.
Replaces old part #s 90-1003 and 90-1004, Family & Friends CPR Anytime (light and brown skin). ISBN # 978-1-61669-414-2