The PALS Emergency Crash Cart Cards are sold separately (as a set) and included in the PALS Instructor Package (product #15-1048).
Following are the specifications for this card set:
Includes four, two-sided cards
Cards contains the following algorithms and information for quick access by healthcare providers:
- Pediatric Cardiac Arrest Algorithm
- Pediatric Bradycardia With a Pulse and Poor Perfusion Algorithm
- Pediatric Tachycardia With a Pulse and Adequate Perfusion Algorithm
- Pediatric Tachycardia With a Pulse and Poor Perfusion Algorithm
- Pediatric Septic Shock Algorithm
- Pediatric Post-resuscitation Care
- Pediatric Color-Coded Length-Based Resuscitation Tape
- PALS Systematic Approach Algorithm
- 8.375” x 10.875”
- Printed on durable, water-resistant, 10 mil, matte, white PVC
- 3-hole drilled
These cards are for use on emergency crash carts in healthcare settings such as emergency care, intensive care, and critical care units. They provide quick access to information for healthcare providers who respond to emergencies in infants and children. These cards can also be used during the PALS Course.