180D Projection Signs identify and locate critical equipment, designated areas, and resources with half-circle, curved signs.
- See from any direction - repeated message is viewable from the front and sides.
- Sustainable material - features recycled, post-consumer construction.
- Ships flat - minimizing costs and reducing wasteful packaging.
Printed message appears three times along the width of the sign to ensure it gets seen from any approach along the sign's full 180 degree curve that projects outward from the wall. Environmentally friendly signs are .055" thick and made with 50% recycled (post-consumer) high-density polyethylene. Before use, the sign arrives flat, allowing it to stack, ship, and store easily – no bulky packages or wasted space – ideal for multiple 180D Projection sign requirements.
Installed Dimensions of 6" Sign:
Installed Dimensions of 12" Sign:
- Mark the mounting holes with the template (provided).
- Set in four proper wall fasteners (not included).
- Flex to curve the sign, and then bend the side flange ends inward.
- Match the keyholes in the flange ends to the fasteners.
- Mount and tighten.