The New 28Z PROFlexx® Chair-Cot provides maximum versatility in confining environments.
The maneuverability and flexibility of transforming from chair to cot allows you to respond in confining environments, such as tight hallways, narrow staircases, and small elevators, without transferring the patient. The 28Z’s light weight, superior stability, load capacity, and flexible handling features reduce situations that may cause injury to you or your patient.
The 28Z is available with or without a lower hard tray. The picture above shows the 28Z with optional accessories.
- Chair position provides maneuverability and flexibility when dealing with tight hallways, small elevators, and narrow staircases.
- Ergonomic release provides easy transition from chair to cot for loading into ambulance.
- Lightest weight roll-in style cot on the market at 69 lbs., making it easier to maneuver.
- 48" length in chair position provides the shortest length of any cot in the market for easy maneuverability in tight areas such as elevators or hallways.
- Pull-out side handles and optional flip out foot-end handles provide additional lift points to assist loading heavy patients.
- Swing-up undercarriage allows “one-man®” loading and unloading of empty cot.
- Two 6” swivel wheels (with rolling and swivel wheel locks) and two stationary 6” wheels provide easy rolling over all surfaces plus superior steering control.
- 700 lb. load capacity
- All metal frame construction means no plastic parts to wear out or fail.
- Powder-coated frame available in red or blue
- Gas-assist backrest with infinite positions allows patient to maintain upright torso position from chair to cot position, or lay flat in cot position for CPR or intubation.
- Patient restraints move with the patient to eliminate squeezing when changing positions.
- 72” lock-on mattress with increased surface area accommodates larger patients.
- Maximum stability in chair or cot position.
- Ergonomically-designed release mechanism and lift points reduce situations that may cause strain or operator injury.
- Heat-sealed mattress is impervious to bloodborne pathogens.
- Reflective labeling provides better nighttime visibility on-scene.
*This item does not qualify for free shipping.