Free With Every Prestan Manikin Purchase:
- Free! 50 Pack Training Face Shields
- Free! CPR Savers Mask Kit
- Free! Ground Shipping
Prestan Professional CPR-AED Manikins are now approved for use by American Heart Association for the American Red Cross layperson and professional rescuer training courses
Realistic to the eye and the touch, the Prestan Professional Family Pack is unlike any other on the market. Prestan manikins are uniquely designed as a clamshell and accommodates an easy-to-insert face shield/lung bag.
The Prestan manikins are equipped to be used with ANY AED trainer on the market today. The manikins come in three skin tones: Light, medium, and dark, and come with or without the CPR Monitor. They come individually, in a convenient four pack, or in a “Family Pack,” consisting of an adult manikin, a child manikin, and an infant manikin.
Prestan CPR Monitor
Prestan's revolutionary new CPR Rate Monitor allows for instant feedback to both instructor and student regarding the rate of chest compression. This allows each student to gauge their rate of compressions on their own as well as allowing the instructor to monitor several students quickly and easily.
Download Prestan Infant Manikin Instruction Sheet - English Download Prestan Professional Child Manikin Instruction Sheet - English Download Prestan Adult Manikin Instruction Sheet - English.pdf
- 2 Adult Manikins with CPR Monitors
- 1 Child Manikin with CPR Monitor
- 2 Infant Manikins with CPR Monitors
- 20 Adult Face Shield Lung Bags
- 10 Child Face Shield Lung Bags
- 20 Infant Face Shield Lung Bags
- Instruction Sheet
- 1 Nylon Carrying Case*Case may ship in blue or grey as Prestan is transitioning to the blue case.
*Free Shipping excludes Hawaii, Alaska, & International Shipping