The new HyFin Chest Seal is a completely occlusive dressing used for the treatment of penetrating injuries to the chest. Now featuring a larger, 6 in. x 6 in. size and enhanced adhesive gel formolation, the new HyFin Chest Seal creates a superior seal, even in the most adverse conditions. The new HyFin Chest Seal also features a transparent backing to allow placement directly over the wound and easily conforms to the casualty’s chest. It also has a large, easily-visible red elliptical tab for single step peel-and-apply application that can also facilitate the burping of a wound if necessary.
The HyFin is Made in America and is 100% latex free. To ensure high quality performance, NAR packages each chest seal using its’ signature Red Tip Technology red tear notches in a rugged, easy-to-open, foil pouch. Maximum success in managing open chest wounds requires an effective, easy-to-use and reliable chest seal. The HyFin Chest Seal addresses each of these requirements and more.
- Larger size (6 in. x 6 in.)
- Advanced adhesive technology
- Oversized red elliptical tab for single step, easy peel-and-apply application
- Conforms to the casualty’s chest
- Effective in extreme environments
- Seal can be written on for patient treatment documentation if necessary
- Made in America
- Packaged - H 7.5 in x W 7.5 in x D .1 in.
- Chest Seal - H - 6.0 in. x W 6.0 in. x D 0.1 in.
- Weight: 1.5 ozs.
Click here to view the Product Information Sheet